These contemporary handmade sterling silver double circle dangle earrings are inspired by markings I found on the trunk of a tree in Norfolk woodland. Trees show their history in both their form and the markings in their trunks, each one being unique and shaped by its local environment.
These handmade double circle sterling silver dangle earrings move freely when worn and are made in the heart of Norfolk, UK. The smooth sterling silver is easy to wear every day or to dress up for a special occasion.
All my designs at Helen Cross Jewellery are inspired by Norfolk, either it's stunning countryside or occasionally it's distinctive built forms. I have included a picture of my design influence for these earrings as one of my listing pictures to share with you a little of my process translating Norfolk's character into metal which I hope you will enjoy.
Woodland Bark Drop Earrings - Sterling silver, inspired by Norfolk woodlands
- The earrings measure 3.2 cm from top to bottom of the infinity design.
- The design has an overall depth of 5.0 cm from the centre of the ear hook to the bottom of the design.
- The earrings are made of 100% ethically sourced recycled silver.
- The earrings fit with a simple ear hook with a smoothed end making it comfortable to wear.
- The design has a high shine sterling silver finish to enhance the fluid shape.
- The earrings are shipped in a black fully recyclable jewel box, perfect as a present for yourself or as a gift for someone special.
- These earrings are handmade in the heart of Norfolk, UK. I design and make all the jewellery in my shop, only using bought in components for things like earring scrolls and fine link chains.